Private Detectives Firm Strategy
Description of project
One of the main Spanish private investigation companies. The company, with 100% Spanish capital and family nature, works in 15 different sectors (Financial, Insurance, RealEstate, Prevention of Money Laundering, Compliance, Consultants and Law Firms, Industrial Property, HR Departments, Utilities, ...) with a wide portfolio of solutions and services, adapted to each sector, and in which technology plays an increasingly decisive role.
The company was interested in approaching, in a practical and focused way, in parallel to the implementation of the new brand, a Strategic Business Continuation and Transformation Plan, analyzing possible future strategic options and improving the governance structure and decision-making at the highest executive level.
The scope of work for this project included;
• Accurate diagnosis of the current situation of the company, its capabilities, human resources, viable future alternatives, and potential for market growth in its operating markets.
• Review of the national and international market and the competitive environment to understand market dynamics, international trends, the presence of major international groups, and how they approach the Spanish market, as well as market opportunities for future growth.
• Proper identification and analysis of different strategic options and their feasibility, selecting and defining a realistic and pragmatic roadmap to leverage all the capabilities and experiences of the group, potentially with new partners and business associates that enable the projection of the group in its growth.
• Determination of the appropriate business and corporate governance configuration to prepare the group for the implementation of the strategic continuity and business transformation plan.
• Ensuring a fully personalized strategic advisory process that guarantees a clear message to the ownership for defining their business direction, ensuring the viability and quality of the proposed options, and guaranteeing the confidentiality, preparation, and delivery of documentation in a structured manner and within short deadlines to complete a successful re-tenure.