Consultancy services to develop a project information management and monitoring portal
Description of project
Development of an online database which drew from the current SADC portal and the African Infrastructure Database (AID). The platform fosters transparency and provides orientation for a better monitoring of project implementation. The platform was designed to support SADC countries in implementing Agenda 2063 and other frameworks, increasing the number of priority regional infrastructure projects, and enhancing the capacity of SADC countries to prepare and implement regional infrastructure project. The assignment included the design and development of the web portal and the delivery a training program for SADC Secretariat and Member States to enable their use of the platform and its functionalities.
- Protocol development for flow of data
- Software development of the platform
- SADC validation and testing
- Development of training manuals for different user types
- Practical training workshops on the different functionalities of the system