Expert in Collateral Registry Systems
- Design and development a Web Based Collateral Registry.
- Conduct on-site training and facilitate workshops.
- Making a business plan to obtain revenues from the Collateral registry system
Academic Degree / Level & Years of Professional Work Experience:
- Advanced degree in economics, business, law or related discipline.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in collateral legislation and regulation and a solid understanding of the mechanics of collateral registries. Relevant experience in developing economies is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of civil law jurisdictions with reference to commercial activity;
- In depth knowledge of the establishment of collateral registries and attendant Secured Transactions legal frameworks;
- At least ten (10) more years of experience in banking and financial transaction reform with particular emphasis on loan risk management and collateral reform.
- Five or more years of experience of leadership specifically in the design, administration and consensus building efforts.