- Overall team management and coordination
- Quality control of all services and deliverables
- Oversight of each client assignment’s
- Acts as the main contact for the contractor and regular reporting in accordance with deadlines
- Responsible for respecting deadlines for submission of reports, deliverables etc.
- Taking cross-cutting themes into consideration (for example, gender equality)
- Liaison with key partners, in particular financiers
- Thematic / technical and operational inputs, incl. activation of a strong established network among SSA projects and businesses, financiers, as well as development partner representatives
- Ensuring that monitoring procedures are carried out and monitoring of results
- Overall budget management. Responsibility for checking the use of funds and financial planning.
- University degree (Master’s or equivalent) in Finance, Engineering, Law, Social Science, Business Administration or a related field.
- Excellent English language skills (full proficiency, level C1)
- 10 years of professional experience in the renewable energy and energy access business consulting sector in SSA.
- 6 years of professional experience in advisory and coaching of decentral renewable energy projects or enterprises accessing finance
- 5 years of management/leadership experience as project team leader or manager in a company
- 5 years working in SSA
- 3 years of experience working in or in cooperation with development cooperation Projects