Energy Sector Specialist
Aninver is looking for a short-term consultant in Africa to join our team for an African Development Bank consultancy project. The assignment consists in collaborating with us to undertake a mid-term review of the PIDA priority Action Plan (PIDA-PAP). The assignment will focus on analyzing, among others, progress accomplished so far, weaknesses, strengths and instruments put in place for the achievement of the project targets across the African Countries.
The duties may include (following list not exhaustive):
Supporting the team in:
- Undertaking a review of the institutional arrangements, status of the projects implementation, etc.
- Making recommendations and proposing strategy to improve the outcomes and implementation of future measures
- Establishing strengths, weaknesses and areas of improvement of the mentioned Plan
- The consultant may need to carry out field visits and interviews with institutions and individuals
The requirements are the following:
- At least 10 years of management and project implementation
- Ideally, Pan-African work experience
- At least 10 years of experience within the Water Sector