Agricultural and Water Management Experts
Aninver is looking for two short-term consultants in West Africa (Mali, Togo, Niger) to join our team for a World Bank consultancy project. The assignment consists in collaborating with us on the evaluation and impacts of various climate change-related activities, which were implemented in West Africa.
The duties may include, among others:
- Supporting the team in the following activities:
- the design of the impact evaluation instruments, including evaluation methods, implementation areas, and determination of sample size; collecting and field data;
- evaluating the impacts of specific achievements against some of the key performance indicators;
- organization of a stakeholders’ validation/dissemination workshop in collaboration with /WECARD;
- writing- up and submission of a final evaluation report;
- participation into the World Bank quality review meeting; and
- preparation and submission of the final document/book for publication.
- The consultant may need to carry out field visits and interviews
The requirements are the following:
- At least 10 years of experience:
- of diverse agricultural research for development experience with national and international development partners in West Africa.
- Previous and extensive experience on implementing regional natural resource management (NRM) program and on coordinating impact evaluations of development program and projects in both West and Central Africa.