What are we looking for?
The selected person will work with colleagues in the team to help to develop the consulting business.
The ideal candidate will be someone who excels finding out of the box solutions in challenging assignments in an international context.
It is anticipated that this person will deal with the following tasks:
· Delivering technical inputs on a wide range of assignments as required. These may be home-based or overseas. The candidate should, therefore, be prepared to travel for periods of between one and three weeks. This will be individually and as part of interdisciplinary teams;
· Managing projects and leading relevant tasks within a project, including supervising the work of others. In doing so, ensuring consultancy projects are delivered to the high standards expected by Aninver and our clients (World Bank, African Development Bank; IADB, ADB, IFC, …)
· Dealing with the client, partners, and subcontractors (individual and corporate)
· Leading and contributing to the preparation of high-quality expressions of interest and proposals for multilateral and bilateral clients;
· Contributing to the team’s records of experience and marketing materials;
· Developing home-based and overseas business activities
· Project management, including financial and technical reporting.