Junior Research Analyst (English Speaking)
What do we offer?
The selected candidate is expected to have an important role in the editorial work of our market intelligence platforms in the infrastructure & energy sectors at a global scale:
- InfraPPP (www.infrapppworld.com)
- IPP Journal (www.ippjournal.com)
Our subscribers are the world’s most prominent banks, pension funds, private equity managers, law firms, construction and technical companies.
- We offer a very good environment for professional development in an incredible location (100m away from the beach in sunny Malaga).
- We have a very young and cohesive team and all employees are incredibly driven to get excellent results.
- This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a growing company.
What will you be doing?
It is anticipated that this person will deal with the following tasks:
- Quickly learn to initiate, report, and write news on projects, companies, funds, market trends, etc;
- Participate in editorial research;
- Maintain databases of projects, funds, companies, transactions, etc.
- Newspaper/magazine/on-line reporting and writing on business news;
- Experience in market research. Knowledge of infrastructure and energy finance is helpful;
- High-level writing and editing skills;
- Proficiency in English as our work is 100% in English. French is valued;
- University graduates are welcome to apply;
- Natural focus on detail and accuracy;
- Ability to multi-task and to keep to deadlines;
- Ability/willingness to assume ownership responsibilities;
- Ability to work with and communicate with various project and team members is essential;
- EU work permit.