Review of Business Case for Manila Central Subway
Description of project
The Manila Central Subway was a mass rapid transit (MRT) project in the city of Manila. Applied Planning & Infrastructure, Inc. (APII) had conducted a Business Case as a private initiative for the project, and Aninver was selected to provide an independent review of the study.
- Reviewed strategic options for financing the project.
- Reviewed a feasibility study.
- Prepared delivery options.
- Communicated with the client.
- Searched for comparable metro projects and analyzed them at a global scale.
- Conducted a market test of the proposed financing scheme.